Why So Many People Want Out of Their Jobs
The world is changing for sure. For so long we were taught to go to college, get a trade, get a job, stay there for 40 years and retire. And there was nothing wrong with that plan, because it made sense and it worked. So why not?
But things don’t always work a certain way forever, hence the reason we don’t grab the phone book to find people or places anymore.
Today, the job market is tough! And so many are fighting to stay in the game, yet when they are in it….they HATE IT! Yet they devote 40 plus hours a week doing something that makes them miserable. And while most feel it’s the safe road to take because it offers security, and a steady paycheck…is it really? Let’s take a look at the negatives of a JOB:
Negatives of a J.O.B.
- You THINK you’re secure, but you aren’t
- You’re building someone else’s dream…not yours
- Begging for a raise, having to constantly prove why you’re worth that extra .20 cents an hour
- Many have to STILL work a part time job on the side
- Hard to advance
- Office politics
- As a grown adult, the embarrassment of having to ask permission to take a longer lunch or a vacation
- No residual income – you get the same pay every check
- Not every job offers benefits anymore
- Under your supervisors thumb at all times
- Going to a job to work for money to pay for the clothing, gas, lunches etc., that are required to work there.
- Most of the time being called out on what you may have done wrong, but never praised for what you did right.
Why Network Marketing Over a Franchise Makes Sense
Now Let’s Look at the Alternatives –
What’s the Difference?
What is a Franchise?
A Franchise business is when an owner sells the rights to their business and the franchisee pays a franchise fee and pays a percentage of the profits from that location, while keeping the look, name, products etc. the same as what the franchisor has determined.
What is Network Marketing?
Network marketing, also referred to as multi-level marketing, is structured to where people sell a company’s product or service, and they also bring others in under them to do the same. Each representative gets paid commission on their sales and also team sales. Everyone helps each other become successful and in turn, gets paid for doing so.
Yes, way back in the 70’s, there actually were pyramid schemes. That’s exactly why we have such rules in place now. But folks! Can we get past it now? It’s been 40 years! It seriously blows me away that we have evolved in so many ways, but people aren’t embarrassed to ask these questions or let it go.
Sure, if you decide to join one of these companies, and don’t do anything…you will fail. Is that the company’s fault? If you didn’t do anything at a regular job, do you think they would keep you and continue to pay you? Absolutely not! So why do some expect to make loads of money in Network Marketing without putting in any work?
Network Marketing or Direct Sales company’s are extremely reputable, and can make you more money than you could imagine, with literally zero experience to start. You just have to make sure you are selling a product you believe in, and you must take action. Having an upline that is supportive, and having a company that offers tools and training is very helpful. But it really comes down to you.
Why Network Marketing Gets a Bad Rap
Pros & Cons
- Lower prices for inventory
- Use of established trade name
- Extremely expensive start up cost
- Marketing fees
- No Freedom to utilize your own ideas
- Must buy or rest space
- Must purchase supplies
- Must go in to work
- Lost free time (you are a slave to your business model)
- High rate of failure
- Must have employees
- Must deal with payroll etc.
- Must follow company uniforms & colors
- Your creativity is not welcomed
- Less time with family
- Tons of rules you must follow – Little flexibility
- Complex legal documents
- Will always owe royalty payments
- May not get the support you need
- Locked into operations by long-term contract
- Work from anywhere – home, phone, car
- More time with family
- Very inexpensive start up
- No experience necessary
- Full Training
- No payroll to worry about
- Write your own paycheck
- No inventory
- Can market however you wish
- No company uniforms – wear what you want
- No hiring employees
- National recognition and branding already in place
- Full training
- Part of an encouraging team
- Helping people change lives
- Low to no monthly fees to run business
- Unbelievably high income potential
- Residual Income
- Perks like discounts and Free Trips
- You own it
- Proven Business Model
- Be as creative as you want
- People tend to leave when they see it takes work
- You fail if you give up
Yes! I Want More Info on the MONAT Opportunity!!
MONAT – The Best Company to Choose in Network Marketing
In the past 20 plus years, I personally have been involved in many many companies in the Network Marketing industry. I love the structure of it, and have found that MONAT, hands down…is the company to choose. Their compensation plan is by far the richest of any, and allows you the opportunity to make so much money, but has a program at the start of you joining, that will help you not only get your initial investment back, but will make you large profits right out the gate! We have many making over $100,000 a month doing this…and you can too!
Top reasons to choose MONAT over a franchise or another Network Marketing company:
- Instead of paying $100,000 or more to get started, you can have your own turnkey business for as little as $299!
- No lengthy legal documents and papers to sign
- No inventory to store, no deliveries to make, no shipping (MONAT does all that for you!)
- Market anyway you want to – MONAT doesn’t force you to do things their way. Be as creative as you want!
- No monthly quotas – You aren’t forced to meet monthly quotas. Work at your own speed
- Work from home – allowing more time with your family (save money on day care!)
- Residual Income – MONAT hair products are consumable, so people order again and again, month after month
- No monthly fees – It literally cost ZERO to run this business!
- Extremely supportive leadership that gives you absolutely everything you need to find success
- Zero Competition! Nobody else has an anti-aging hair care line.
- Low risk, the worst that can happen is you end up with some amazing hair care products
- The hair care industry is a multi-billion dollar industry. Trust me…you want to have a piece of that
Look at your odds here. Where else can you bring your earnings up to over $100,000 a month within 2 years, with no college degree, no experience and only a work ethic? Nowhere! That’s why I love Network Marketing so much!
If you’ve been looking for a sign…this is it. I would love to give you more information on who we are, what we do, and if you decide to join me on this venture, I promise you have all of my support. You are in business for yourself, but not BY yourself.
Lastly, we have a beautiful, sweet culture of family, gratitude, and serving others, which is one of the reasons for our healthy retention rate. I’d love for you to be a part of this.